A+ certified professionals have mastered the technologies found in today’s extensive and varied IT environments, from mobile to traditional devices and operating systems. They can confidently handle the most challenging technology problems more efficiently. This is an entry level exam for IT Professionals.
In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, you must pass two exams: 220-901 and 220-902.
CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 902 measures the necessary skills for an entry-level IT professional. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
• Assemble components based on customer requirements
• Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
• Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
• Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
• Apply troubleshooting skills
• Provide appropriate customer support
• Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment
Our course will give you the knowledge and practice to pass the CompTIA A+ exams and thrive in entry level IT professions.
Next Class Starts May 15, 2017!